Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Front Porch


Today I thought I would share some photos of my front porch (last week I shared the banner in my bedroom - which is below - on my other blog red slippers which I closed.) Every year I plant new plants in the porch containers so I get a different look each time. This year we have had lots of rain and humidity so they look pretty good.

 
Around the short upper wall of the inside of the porch I have collected and hung different wooden signs.
 

 Last year my hubby brought home the two wooden rockers for our porch.

Every year I plant herbs in this cauldron that we found years ago in a house once rented. I have basil, purple ruffled basil, chives, Italian parsley, garden thyme, tarragon, and sage.


 
Happy red begonias!
 

Rosemary and our little garden fairy.
 
 
I have had this tree for six years. Every spring I put it out on the porch and the first frost I bring it in for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment