Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies


Many of the recipes that I make have been handed down from family members over the years. Most are simple and some are super simple like the following. It was given to me by a cousin when I was in my early teens. Now I know when you look this your going to say, " These can't possibly work!" Trust me they do and they are very yummy.

Missy's Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
1 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Mix all the ingredients together. Drop by the rounded tablespoon on an ungreased cookie sheet and criss-cross with a floured fork. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until firm. Let cool for one minute and move to a rack to cool completely.
That's it ladies. Now grab yourself a cold glass of milk and have a few before the rugrats wipe them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment