Monday, October 1, 2012


 
Happy October! This year seem to be flying by ever so quickly. One month begins and then its done. I always heard that the older you get the faster time passes - it seems to be true. Oh, to be a child so that I could relish and delight in the slow leisurely days of time. I do hope you are having a wonderful day and here's what's on our table this week.

sausage stuffed acorn squash, green salad, grapes
BBQ chops, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans
steak sandwiches, salad, baked apples
Slow Cooker chicken tacos, Spanish rice
roasted butternut squash with kale, beans, corn muffins
veggie pizza, salad
Irish stew, soda bread

I'll also be making millet muffins for the freezer, pumpkin pasties and  polenta parmesan thyme crackers for the jar.
Be sure to check out all the wonderful menus this week at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Have a brilliantly blessed week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, stopping by from MPM blog, great meal plan. I totally agree how fast time passes...I always tell my kids to enjoy being kids! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete