Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Booklist from 2010



In the past years I know I read books, however, I never could recall what or when unless I came across the book on the shelf or at the library. If you were to ask me if I even read I would answer, "Not Much." So this year I kept a running list of books as I read them – I guess I can officially answer, "Yes, I do read. And it would seem on a variety of literature, poetry and topics. The ones in Bold print are my favorites.

Books Read in 2010~

The Conscious Cook – Tal Ronner
The Pioneer Woman Cooks – Ree Drummond
Rustic Fruit Desserts – Cory Schreiber
Earth to Table – Jeff Crump
Plenty – Alisa Smith
Spaghetti for the Soul – Kathy Troccoli and Ellie Lofaro
Simply in Season – Cathleen Hockman-West
Radical Homemakers – Shannon Hayes
Charlotte Mason Companion – Karen Andreola  (I re-read this once a year- it helps me to keep my focus on our educational journey) 
Farmers Market Cookbook – Richard Ruben
Harvest of Hope – Jane Goodall
Sense and Sensibility – Jane Austin
The Age of Innocence – Emma Wharton
Entertaining with the Sopranos – Allen Rucker
Story's Basic Country Skills
The Creative Family – Amanda Blake Soule
Handmade Home – Amanda Blake Soule
The Self Sufficientish Bible – Andy & Dave Hamilton
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle – Barbara Kingsolver
Flower Fairy Library – Cicely Mary Baker
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – J.K. Rowling
Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austin
Nature Study and Life - Clifton Scott
Lady of the Lake – Walter Scott
Little Men – Louisa May Alcott
Under the Lilacs – Louisa May Alcott
Vegetarian Soups for All Seasons – Nava Atlas
Vegetariana – Nava Atlas
The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas – Linda Dobson
The Inner World of Farm Animals – Amy Hatkoff
The Backyard Homestead – Carleen Madigan
Faith Books and Spiritual Journaling – Sharon Sonefe
The Face on Your Plate – Jeffery Moussaieff
Nature's Playground – Fiona Danks & Jo Schofield
Three Cups of Tea – Greg Mortenson & David Oliver Relin
The Wholefood Harvest Cookbook – Rachel Hunt

 The running list worked so well for me that I can wait to get started on the list for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment