Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Plan Menu


I hope this fine day finds everyone doing well. We are moving right along. I baked millet muffins this morning and printed out note booking pages for the older boys - they are studying the Civil War and the History of Slavery. Our younger one will be learning about Saint Patrick and Saint Francis in his main lesson block. If you notice the dates on my blog are varied, this is because I recently moved to Blogger and I am going over some of my old blog as I move it. I will be adding more menus, recipes and links and I go. The menus tend to be four days of vegetarian dinners and 3 days (sometimes but not always) with meat.  All breakfasts and lunches are usually vegetarian.  I do hope every one finds something they can use. 


Breakfast~
millet muffins, banana, hot tea
toad in a hole, grapefruit slices
carrot cake oatmeal
gingerbread, applesauce, hot tea
autumn wheat, almond milk (x2)
pancakes with banana & maple syrup

Lunch~
green chili corn pudding, pineapple chunks
mini veggie pizzas
spinach & artichoke dip, blue tortilla chips, apple slices
fruit smoothie, cheese stick, veggie sticks & dip
couscous & broccoli, orange slices
ramen noodles with mixed veggies
peanut butter & jam sandwiches, apple slice

Dinner~
tilapia amandine, sauteed asparagus, baked sweet potatoes
squash & eggplant bake, steamed broccoli
shepherd's pie, salad
potatoes au gratin, cabbage salad, seasoned kale
curried vegetables on brown rice, creamed spinach
cheesy quesdillas, black beans & rice, grilled asparagus
chicken cordon bleu, lemon rice, steamed broccoli

Well that about cover it for this week. I do hope everyone has a brillantly blessed day and remember to pop over to I'm an Organiging Junkie for more great meal ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment